Playing Naked Frisbee
What could be simpler? A Frisbee, a nice day, no clothes, instant fun.
It’s surprisingly good exercise and anyone with some basic coordination skills can play.
Here’s some of the ways we’ve seen it enjoyed nude.
Toss the Frisbee back and forth in large open area. As you gain skills, try catching it with different hands, behind your back, or under one leg. When the person you’re playing tosses it high and it floats down towards you, try pushing it back up with one finger and see how many times you can “bounce” it and keep it spinning.
Playing in shallow water is even better exercise and nice and cool on a hot day. Extra point go to those willing to dive to make the catch!
Three or More Person Game
Same as two people, just exand to a bit more space, and toss the Frisbee to each other. If you get a big crowd you may want to consider Frisbee golf or Ultimate Frisbee (see below).
Dogs are the ultimate Frisbee accessory. They love to run and chase the Frisbee, catch it and bring it back to you. And they seldom complain when you mess up with a bad throw. Just make sure your nude beach, park or campground allows dogs and your fellow naturists are cool with your furry friend.
When you’ve got a crowd that wants to play, start a game of Ultimate Frisbee. It’s a bit like football and Frisbee all in one. It’s played regularly at Red Rock Nude Beach in Northern California, and there are national and international tournaments where a few players always let loose and toss a few in the nude. Here’s the simple rules on how to play.
1. The goal of the game is to get the disc from one end of the field to the other and into the "end zone". Each team wants to get the disc into its respective goal end. The disc must be thrown, and the person with the disc cannot move.
2. Divide into teams. There are two teams of 7 players or however many players you can recruit to join the game. If you’re on a beach, mark a rectangular field in sand. On a lawn find some ways to mark the boundaries. This is fun, so don’t get hung up on precise borders.
3. Each team starts in the other team's end zone or goal. Team B will throw the disc to Team A across the field. Team A now has possession of the disc.
4. Team A then throws the disc from player to player, down the field towards the goal.
5. Team B will try to force a turnover. This can be done by Team B catching the disc or knocking it to the ground. In any case, if Team A does not catch the disc, Team B gains possession. As this is a non-contact sport, Team B's player must block the disc and not the player. Only one player from the opposite team can guard the thrower.
6. If Team B succeeds in defending, then the disc is now in Team B's possession and Team B will start throwing the disc towards the goal.
7. Continue the game. Play to a desired score, or for a specified amount of time, or until you need to break for a beer.
Another great way to enjoy Frisbee is with a game of Frisbee golf. It’s a simple concept where you pick a “hole” and toss the Frisbee. The player with the least number of tosses, wins.
There are public Frisbee golf courses with official baskets for each hole. But they’re mostly public parks and while we think doing things nude is great…it’s not cool to do it in a place where you’re not supposed to be nude. So get to a nude place, and create your own course. You can pick any target and make that your hole. First person to hit a certain tree trunk, rock, trash can, etc. It’s that simple, and lots of fun.